Performance & Reliability Agreement (P.R.A.)The purpose of this affordable plumbing warranty plan is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety, efficiency, reliability and longevity.
With this agreement, you are now considered a Preferred Customer, which entitles you to absolute priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts and, most importantly, peace of mind!
Click below to download our Performance & Reliability Agreement.
- Inspect complete home for signs of water and gas leaks (must be readily accessible).
- Search for code and safety violations.
- Present complete written report
- Advise client with recommendations.
- Inspect dishwasher supply hoses.
- Inspect faucets for corrosion.
- Inspect faucet seals for wear.
- Remove, inspect and clean aerator.
- Inspect all viable drains.
- Test all emergency shit-off valves and inspect for cracks, corrosion, etc.
- Test disposal unit and inspect for signs of corrosion, excessive wear and leakage.
- Inspect washing machine water supply hoses.
- Inspect washing machine drain hose.
- Inspect and test trip waste assemblies.
- Inspect toilets and tanks for potential leaks, excessive corrosion, proper settings and water usage settings.
- Perform dye testing for tank leakage.
- Inspect water heater emergency temperature/pressure and shut-off valve.
- Test and inspect water supply valve.
- Clean, inspect and test burner and pilot assembly and related controls.
- Test exhaust flue gas assembly.
- Inspect gas supply connections.